- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using Simplex. Simplex is protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to download the Simplex software from gradientspace.com or a licensed third-party software store (such as Oculus store). This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify Simplex;
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer Simplex;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the Simplex distribution; or
- transfer Simplex to another person or "mirror" Simplex on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions. Upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession.
- The materials on gradientspace's web site and in the Simplex software application are provided "as is". gradientspace makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, gradientspace does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of Simplex or the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall gradientspace or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the Simplex software application or materials on gradientspace's Internet site, even if gradientspace or a gradientspace authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing in the Simplex software application and on gradientspace's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. gradientspace does not warrant that any of the materials in the Simplex software application or on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. gradientspace may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. gradientspace does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
gradientspace has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by gradientspace of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Simplex shall be governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario, Canada, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.